Ghanaian reggae/Dancehall giant, Samini has announced December 21, 2019, as the official date for this year’s Saminifest.
Samini picked his “home” Dansoman High Street, as the location for this year’s event Saminifest.
— SAMINI (@samini_dagaati) November 3, 2019
Dansoman is the home of Samini — the town that gave birth to his career in 1999 when Nana King of Ashanti International introduced him onto the Ghanaian music scene with a feature on Mary Agyapong’s song “Twene Bre Me”.
Samini’s career shot off into the limelight after that feature by further featuring on other hit songs before he finally released his first studio album titled “Dankwansere” in 2004.
From then till now, he has recorded 7 studio albums to his credit with his latest being the Untamed album which debuted No. 8 on Billboard and won the best Album at the enviable Reggaeville Awards 2018.
The festival records over 40,000 audiences, with this year, tipped to double the numbers as Samini returns to his home base, Dansoman.
Below is the one-month segmented activities crafted for this year’s celebration.
• November 9, 2019 — HGF HangOut at Rehab Beach Club, Accra.
• November 18, 2019 — Press Launch for Saminifest
• November 23, 2019 — Soccer Match (HGF vs Liberty Professionals)
• December 14, 2019 — Clean Up Exercise
• December 16, 2019 — Donation to Orphanage
• December 17, 2019 — Visit Selected Dansoman School
• December 21, 2019 — Saminifest Climax Concert
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Rema Sets Guinness World Record with Global Hit ‘Calm Down
FacebookTweetPinLinkedInEmail Afrobeats star Rema has chalked a Guinness World Record. The Mavin signee achieved the feat with his global hit titled Calm Down. The song which…